- Renee from Malone, NY won $5,700 on Star Watch Magma!
- Jasmina from Saranac Lake, NY won $11,988 on Fu Dai Lian Lian Panda!
- Robert from Morrisonville, NY won $10,000 on 5x10x Pays!
- Lisa from Hogansburg, NY won $36,114 on Phoenix Fa!
- Peggy from Duxbury, VT won $10,548 on Drop & Lock!
- Denise from Malone, NY won $12,503 on 88 Fortunes!
- Valerie from Hogansburg, NY won $20,982 on Peacock Magic!
Due to COVID-19 regulations, minors under 18 years old are not permitted.
Blackjack continues to be one of the most popular casino games because it’s easy to learn and exciting to play! The object of the game is to accumulate card denominations as close to 21 as possible without going over.
NEW SIDE BETS
This side bet is an exciting variation of the standard blackjack game. After making a wager on the blackjack hand, an optional side wager may be placed based on a 3-card poker hand. When your original two cards combined with the dealer's up card makes a straight, flush, straight flush, or 3-of-a-kind you win.
Straight Flush - 30 to 1
Three-of-a-kind - 20 to 1
Straight - 10 to 1
Flush - 5 to 1
Match The Dealer
A Match The Dealer Up Card bonus wager is a wager that one or both of a player's original two cards of the hand will exactly match the dealer’s up card in rank. A Match The Dealer Down Card bonus wager is a wager that either of a player's original two cards of the hand will exactly match the dealer’s down card in rank. There are two payoff amounts for each respective bonus wager, a suited rank match and an unsuited rank match.
Non-Matching Suit - 4 to 1
Matching Suit - 11 to 1
The Lucky Ladies side bet is a wager made on the first two cards dealt; that they will total 20 points, in any combination.
Queen of Hearts Pair and a Dealer Blackjack - 1,000 to 1
Queen of Hearts Pair - 125 to 1
Matched 20 - 19 to 1
Suited 20 - 9 to 1
Any 20 - 4 to 1
* Lucky Ladies bonus wagers are only valid on a point count of 20 on the first two cards dealt to the player.