- Michael from Granville, NY won $5,462 on Wheel of Fortune!
- Eugene from Massena, NY won $6,099 on Quick Hits!
- Denise from Montreal, QC won $6,894 on Double Jackpot!
- Daniel from Colchester, VT won $7,200 on Quick Hits!
- Robert from Massena, NY won $12,231 High Dollar 7’s!
- Denise from Malone, NY won $12,503 on 88 Fortunes!
- Valerie from Hogansburg, NY won $20,982 on Peacock Magic!
Due to COVID-19 regulations, minors under 18 years old are not permitted.
CANADIAN SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
CANADIAN TABLE GAME CHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
You don't have to worry about the exchange rate anymore. Canadian table games chips are available at all of our table game types. So come on in, pull up a chair, and get playing!
You can redeem your points at the Winners Club Cashier for bridge passes and gas vouchers!
Border Wait Times
Distance To Casino
#1 Thousand Islands Bridge at Lansdowne, ON/Alexandria Bay, NY is 1 hour 40 minutes to Casino. ($2.75 toll)
#2 Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge at Prescott, ON/Ogdensburg, NY is 1 hour to Casino. ($2.75 toll)
#3 Seaway International Bridge at Cornwall, ON/Massena, NY is 11 minutes to Casino. ($3 toll)
#4 Border Crossing at Dundee, QC/Fort Covington, NY is 14 minutes to Casino. (no bridge, toll-free)
#5 Trout River Crossing at Constable, NY/Athelstan, QC is 35 minutes to Casino. (no bridge, toll-free)
#6 Champlain Crossing at Champlain, NY/ St Bernard de Lacolle, QC is 1 hour 20 minutes to Casino. (no bridge, toll-free)
#7 Rouses Point Crossing at Rouses Point, NY/Lacolle, QC is 1 hour 20 minutes to Casino. (no bridge, toll-free)